The safety of our guests and our team is of paramount importance at Island View, with this in mind we continue to implement our strategy, designed to ensure that your stay is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
At Island View we will continue to implement all HSE Recommendations and Failte Ireland Guidelines
Below, we have gone into more detail on the steps we are taking, in accordance with the latest recommendations and guidelines, to ensure your stay with us is as smooth and enjoyable as possible, while still offering the security and peace of mind required at these times.
Please note that we continue to adhere to the latest Irish Government Guidelines, particularly those regarding the newly released 'Resilience and Recovery 2020-2021: Plan for Living with COVID-19',
These latest policies can be viewed online Here
If you have any questions or concerns regarding an upcoming stay, please feel free to contact our team on +353 27 63081 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Island View Accommodation is committed to providing a safe and healthy place to be for both our guests and staff. We are continuously monitoring our safety measures and ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind. Below are just some of the processes we have put in place to ensure a safe stay
- All staff members have been trained on the essential hygiene and respiratory etiquettes and physical distancing requirements, and are kept fully up to date with information issued by Public Health advisors, the HSE and Gov.ie
- All staff will complete the Failte Ireland Covid-19 Safety Charter
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points.
- We have elevated our cleaning & sanitation procedures of bedrooms and removed all nonessential items.
- A fogging machine is used in all rooms between guests and common areas are treated regularly.
- All linen is laundered inhouse to a temperature above 60 degrees.
- Hand Sanitizer stations have been set up at key locations
- A contact log for traceability
- All staff have been trained and understand the guidelines with regards to social distancing
- Social distancing will be applied to all staff, with staff levels reduced to ensure this
- Hand sanitizers have been placed at the entrance to our dining room
- Table cloths will be changed after every use and all hard surfaces disinfected.
- Menus will be disinfected between each guest
- We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and we will keep our policies under review with the latest recommendations and requirements set out by the Irish Government